Sunday, November 17, 2013

Collaboration Canvas

I remixed my original canvas with an English lesson on bullying. My lesson was "Colonial America." It may seem strange to see a canvas on Colonial America mixed with a lesson on bullying, because it is.  I searched through all the canvases at my disposable, and could not find anything that went well with my lesson. Geography and religious tolerance/tensions were the unit themes I was covering, and I could not find anything in the canvases that covered those issues. The original lesson that I based my first canvas on was the Salem Witch Trials. I decided to take that one lesson and collaborate it with the lesson on bullying. I think that there is a lot to be said about modern bullying and bullying that occurred over four hundred years ago, so that is the direction that I took my collaborated lesson. I think that the English side of the lesson would be familiar for students, but the social studies side will require some out-of-the-box thinking.

http://www.play.annenberginnovationlab.org/play2.0/challenge.php?idChallenge=2727&mode=edit#network6

No comments:

Post a Comment